Holy Trinity Convent
Originally built in 1708, and used as a convent since 1888, the very large building had outgrown its use to the Sister’s.
A purpose built prayer and residential unit was built on the site.
The nuns were anxious to maintain some of the character of the old building in their new building.
Ark Ltd. was commissioned to remove, restore and refit some of the original figurative stained glass windows into their new home.
Main Contractor: Vinci Construction
Architects: RHA Architects Ltd.